Hi! My name is Lisa and I am the creative force behind Dreams and Caffeine. I am a wife to a great guy (the tech force behind this blog) who enjoys my random crazy ideas for adventures and fun (this is why he is a keeper), and I am a mommy to two awesome kiddos who are full of personality and cuteness.
I’ve always enjoyed writing, but didn’t take that path when I went to college. I ended up with a Masters in teaching and found my love of shaping small minds.
After I started having children, I needed a creative outlet for myself. I discovered my love of knitting, crocheting and all things yarn. Combine that with my love of writing and the Dreams and Caffeine Blog came to life!
This blog is here for people who are searching for crochet or knitting patterns, ideas for crafts, school activities or crafts for kids, parenting posts, IVF/Fertility information, product reviews for parents, and let’s not forget all things holiday! Basically, this blog is about navigating life’s adventures as a mom sprinkled with creative fun.
5 Facts About Me:
- I’m an all or nothing kind of girl. This means, when I decide to do something (hobby, lifestyle change, etc.) I go all in… I don’t really have a medium speed.
- I love coffee! I am talking a real love for it… I love the taste, the varieties (hot, cold, sweet, blended), and the experience of drinking coffee.
- I love all four seasons and couldn’t imagine living in a place that didn’t have them. I enjoy the shift in the weather each season brings… its like the beginning of a new year when a new season starts.
- My favorite television series are The Golden Girls, Sex & The City, Seinfeld, and The Real Housewives. Seriously though… The Golden Girls and Sex & The City taught me what real friendships are (you know who you are ladies), and got me through college!
- I am an over-packer… no matter the season, location, number of people, or how little room I have while traveling… I pack enough to survive a zombie apocalypse. I will be the first to admit this may lead to my husband and I needing counseling!
Thanks for stopping by and if you have any questions or thoughts you would like to share with me, feel free to email me!