Welcome to the second Dreams and Caffeine Book Club where we will discuss The Time Traveler’s Wife. Today I will conduct the book club discussion a little differently than the first one. This time around I will post the discussion questions and allow others to participate prior to me responding to the discussion questions. Again, feel free to discuss one or more points below. Please do not feel that you must hit all of the points… they are meant to just get the discussion going. Also, feel free to add your own questions for which others can respond.
Dreams and Caffeine Book Club #2 – The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
1. If you were born a time traveler like Henry, would you enjoy knowing what your future holds?
2. If you were a time traveler, would you stick to the rules of time or would you try to cheat?
3. If you were like their daughter Alba and able to pick when and where to time travel, where would you go and why?
4. If you were a time traveler and met your younger self at the age of 10 and you were 44, what advice would you give your younger self?
5. If you fell in love with a time traveler, do you think your love could overcome the issues described in the book? What would be your biggest challenge as the husband or wife of the time traveler?
6. Overall, did you enjoy this book and would you recommend it to others?
That is all folks! I hope everyone enjoys the discussion questions and joins in the discussion today. I will be checking throughout the day and post my responses to the questions as well. Please remember, tomorrow I will post our next Dreams and Caffeine Book Club read, and as always, please feel free to email me book suggestions for the book club.
This post contains affiliate links that when clicked on and purchased helps support my family. Thank you very much!